311 N. Highland Street, Creve Coeur, IL 61610 *Phone: 309-699-7921 * Email: email@example.com
Guidelines for Outreach patrons:
Only those who have a Creve Coeur Public Library card will be eligible for this service.
1. Books, magazines, recorded books (c.d. or cassette) will be checked out for a three-week period. Patron may have one renewal per item.
2. Music and Movies one-week rental. No renewals.
3. Replacement fees will be the responsibility of the patron for any item damaged.
4. All late fees will be waived if weather prohibits pick-up of material.
5. There is a limit of 7 (seven) items per person that may be checked out at one time.
1. There are several ways that you can choose what is loaned to you- by author, title, or subject or genre. (Such as historical, mystery, science fiction, romance, fiction, non-fiction, western, etc.) Anyone with Internet access may log on to our website to find specific items that interest you. Our web address is:
2. Once you have determined what materials you want, you may phone:
309-699-7921 or write to us with the information. Our address is:
311 N. Highland, Creve Coeur, IL 61610.
3. If you have email you may submit requests for materials by emailing them to crcopld@hotmail.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!!!
Creve Coeur Public Library District