3. Enter your Library Card number that is located on the back of your library card
4. Type in you the password you have for your account, if this is your first time accessing your account you will have the generic password “change me”
5. Type in any of the Author, title, series, subject
6. Limited the search to the home library, any library or to all libraries we are connected to we are connected to over 200 libraries
Placing a book on hold from Creve Coeur Public library web page
1. Click on the Library Database tab. 2. At the bottom of the page, under library search select Creve Coeur Library Database.